Monday, December 10, 2012

Killer Coyotes

Hello everyone today I got a call from a man who had just witnessed his dog being killed by coyotes. He asked me if I would come over and try to trap them. When I arrived at his house I went and looked at the dogs remaines, it wasn't just killed it was torn apart. This was not a small dog about 60 pound animal, it was a bad thing to see.


This was in North Muskegon not far from Reeths-Puffer school, right in his back yard.

dogs and cats are being killed every day by coyotes, their numbers are to many. What if next time its someones child playing in the back yard, its going to happen. Help me

trap these coyotes email me if you have a coyote problem and I'll do my best to reduce their numbers. Maybe stop the killing of dogs and cats, maybe your pet, maybe even someone kid. P A Spring professional Trapper.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment